About The Artist



ABOUT ME:
Hi there!! My name is Tracy . WELCOME to OohWeeDesigns,  my creative love child.  Ive grown up always knowing that I wanted to be an artist. My parents will tell you that nothing was safe from my crayons, markers, or paintbrushes. I studied art at Belhaven College in Jackson, MS, and currently reside in Florence, MS.

I am a stay-home mom that is blessed to be home with my sweet daughter while being lucky enough to be able to do what I love. I'm an old soul and enjoy traveling and experiancing new things, but also crave being home and relaxing with those i love. I love love love music and believe life would be unbearable with out it. I cant drive by a pile of junk without digging through it. I love to give old things new life! A ole miss fan and a Saints fan all rolled into one, I have a competetive heart, but love to see others succeed just as much as I want to.


I want to provide unique, exclusive, handpainted items to parents and kids who have a great sense of humor, and a strong sense of style. OohWeeDesigns has grown to include: children’s wall art, bows, cork boards,personalized onesies, cusom murals, easter buckets,wipes cases, birth announcement canvases, custom artwork and much more! I can match any bedding or décor ! Special design requests are welcomed. Please contact me with any design ideas you might have. I’d love to work with you to create a unique, one-of-a-kind work-or-art for you or your child! Prices for special requests vary.



I also do custom murals and commissions and will give any old piece of your furniture a fantastic facelift! I look forward to sharing my unique art with you! Be sure to check back as new items will be added often! Please call or email me if you would like to place an order…I check my email very frequently and will get back with you asap .
artsy.tracy@yahoo.com



my pal, Nik and I at our Christmas trunk Show











People say I'm crazy, but I have a good time....

Ooh Wee Designs



artsy.tracy@yahoo.com
EMAIL to order









playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones