Handpainted Onesies / Shirts
















Tie onesies / shirts... for your lil businessman- $15 ea.

















































These Handpainted onesies make wonderful, personlized gifts for baby showers or for that little darling in your life.

Just tell me what you want, and i can make it happen:

From Sports teams to Flowers and everything you can think of in between, the possibilities are endless.

All sizes available, even up to older children sizes.

Handpainted onesie or shirt -$15 ea.

Onesie/burp cloth gift set - $20

Onesie/ burp cloth/ bow gift set - $25


Email or call to order :

artsy.tracy@yahoo.com


Tracy Branch 601-506-2515






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































F.A.Q. s -




















Is the picture I see on the website exactly what I will receive on my item?
Every Ooh Wee Design item is unique! Each piece is hand-painted, so you can expect some variation. Since every item is hand-made, I can make anything under the sun. I welcome special design requests.
What if I want a picture I don't see on the website?
I welcome special requests! Please contact me with any design ideas you might have. I'd love to work with you to create a unique, one-of-a-kind work-or-art for your child! Prices for special requests vary.
Washing instructions for hand painted onesies:
How do I wash it?
I recommend turning your garment inside out and washing it in warm water on a delicate cycle. Line dry or dry on low heat.
Will the picture fade?
The picture should not fade any more than any garment experiences wear and tear over time





















Ooh Wee Designs



artsy.tracy@yahoo.com
EMAIL to order









playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones